From craigslist.org | marketing jobs
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the sales team and managing all lead generation initiatives including:
* Identify upsell opportunities with current users and developing email nurturing campaigns to these users plus our 25k+ database of leads.
* Reach out to current users through segmenting and targeting current users through highly relevant newsletters.
* Develop and execute webinars, white papers and other campaigns to qualified users both within the userbase and for demand generation purposes.
* Supporting the sales team with collateral, compelling research datapoints, competitive messaging, pitch decks and videos.
* Manage and administer email nurturing software: recommend, implement, and optimize email communications
* On-going research into customer upsell opportunities and recommendations of the best possible in-product call-outs, activities to trigger email nurturing, etc.
* Explore and evaluate additional demand generation programs through email and other means.
* Report progress based on quality leads and sign-ups generated; performance measured against success of programs.
* 4 year degree required – focus on marketing, business, or statistics preferred
* 2-4 years marketing or sales experience in a B2B lead generation type role
* Salesforce.com experience required, Genius experiences a plus
* B2B email marketing, webinar, white paper experience
* HTML proficiency a plus (in the context of email)
* Excellent teamwork – organizing and managing with multiple stake-holders and groups contributing
* Love of data analysis, optimization, testing and passion for using data to drive decisions
* Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, move ahead, while still keeping everyone in the loop
* Overwhelming desire to kick-ass and grow in your career
* Inspired by working with a fun, slightly wacky, team